Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreams

My wife and I just scored some chronic after getting hook-ups of homegrown stuff. Have to say, it's nice not to have to smoke a full blunt to feel toasty. Anyway, after smoking the inagura-bowl, we started talking about dreams we'd just had. Because that's what stoned people talk about. Right?

Wife - Oh man, I had this dream last night, and I remembered it during the day, and I was totally going to fucking tell you what it was about, but I forgot most of it.
Me - You were going to fucking tell me?
Wife - Yeah man. Ooooh, it had some guy . . . and . . .
Me - I had a dream I was smoking pot with my dad.
Wife - What? That's messed up.
Me - Yeah, like all grown up. We were smoking weed together, and the my mom shows up. And I shove the pot his way and kind of tell her that it's his drugs.
Wife - Oh man, that's better.
Me - Yeah, I sold out my dad in my dream . . . *I start laughing*
Wife - Oh, OK. So, there was this tampon in my dream. But it had shit on it, and it was also toilet paper.
Me - What the fuck?

I repeat her description of her dream to her, just like she'd told it to me, and we both start cracking up.

Wife - Oh, and that guy (we don't know who this guy is) was there and he was creepy.
Me - Weird man.

No comments: