Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh yeah . . . I remember this

Ha, the other night I totally remembered that I had started this thing to keep a semi-acurate record of what happens when we get high around here. What I hadn't counted on was how lazy and forgetful pot makes you. So, sorry if I hadn't posted anything since around Thanksgiving 2007. But seriously, something like this is to be expected from potheads.

I'll tell you just how lazy I am though. I never, ever ever ever ever pack my own bowls. I leave that to my wife, who is, I'm pretty sure, a master at it by now. I don't pack them, mostly because I am lazy, but also partly because I wouldn't want to insult the craft of packing bowls with one packed by me that doesn't smoke right. And forget about breaking the shit up before it goes in the bowl. Knowing me, I'd just grab a handful of it (seeds and all) and just drop it in the bowl. My wife keeps trying to get me to learn, I'm thinking so she can be relieved of her bowl handling duties, but I ain't having none of it.

I also hate securing the merchandise. We have a couple of sources, friends and professionals, and I do not like making the phone call to get the stuff. I don't even like to handle the cash. To me, securing it is like a spectator sport. I watch from the sidelines while it's taken care of for me. Once again, it goes back to me being super lazy. Don't judge me.

So, that just reinforces my excuse. We've also being doing it a lot in recent weeks. Like, every day rather than a weekend thing. So, my periods of lucidity are mostly spent at work, and not anywhere near a computer where I can safely write about the subject. I'm just taking the time now to explain this all to you (or none of you since this blog goes around largely undiscovered) before I have to jump in the shower and get ready for another 8 hour day at my Corporate America job.

No comments: