Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Obligatory 4/20 Post

Hey. I'm back. It's been crazy at work. Fucking work. If there wasn't a paycheck involved, I'd start thinking that I spend 8 - 10 hours a day getting tortured.

But, it's 4/20 right now. So we sparked up our little bubbler and have been feeling pretty mellow since the past 5 minutes or so. Our pot this time around is purple. I don't know if it's Purple Haze or just a breed of weed that has little purple hairs. I don't fucking care to tell you the truth. If it makes me stare at the television for 5 minutes while I'm writing this post and totally makes me forget what my fingers are doing.

So, what was going on again? Oh yes . . . happy 4/20 stoners.

We're watching G4's 4/20 special and we just saw a little piece on medicinal marijuana vending machines. She saw what the prices were on that, and it's just about how much we pay for our shit, but if we can get damn better medical grade weed . . . well fuck. So she turns to me and says "Well, I don't want to be fingerprinted for that, but you can!".

I just might . . .


P.S. - Olivia Munn is hotttt. . . That's four "t"s worth of hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7646347412809284450

Anonymous said...

Marijuana: It's Time For A Conversation [Part 1 of 3]