Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Update

So . . . this is still around. Who would have known that it would take a stoner 6 full months to post again on his self-proclaimed semi-regularly updated blog. But, I was sober (not for long) today, hanging out with some family, and I hopped on their computer to see if this was still here.

I think one of the reasons I haven't been posting in well over 6 months is we've gone legal in our pot consumption. We have gotten a prescription, and this must have happened around the time I stopped semi-regularly posting. I've been smoking some high quality shit ever since. No dealer problems anymore. We just take a trip to our local neighborhood dispensary and get our refills every few days. Out of the last 6 months or so, I'm pretty sure we've only gone one weekend or so without getting nice and stony. And those few days we spent sober was just due to the fact that we went to visit family outside of the state we live in.

But, hopefully, I'll come back here sometime before the end of the year. Depends really. Can't blame me though. I'm a huge pot-head. This type of thing is to be expected.

No comments: