Thursday, May 22, 2008

"That's a News Van"

Yesterday, after getting appropriately toasty, my wife and I were preparing dinner. We were in the kitchen, and we started to hear some sirens and noticed that there was something going on. My wife loves "action". You know, sirens, ambulances, choppers, etc. If it looks like it belongs in an episode of "Cops", she's into it. During the midst of all this audible commotion (we couldn't actually see what was going on from our home), I noticed a chopper flying overhead.

Me - Hey? What's that police helicopter doing flying overhead?
Wife - Nah man, that's just a news van.
Me - A news van?

This is when we both started laughing our asses off. My wife actually fell to floor from this.

Me - That's some fucking news van.
Wife - You know what I meant.

We continued laughing for a little bit, then went on to have a damn good dinner. I'm not sure if it was the pot, but everything tasted great. And that was a great laugh.

No comments: