Monday, September 17, 2007

Adding Elements

I've been toying with the idea of adding advertising to this blog . . . because, while this may be a little side-project for me, the potential for making money is still the driving force. Specially for "bloggers". But, that doesn't mean that I want to overload this blog with ads, so for now, I'm limiting this to that one ad from Spreadshirt, which is a great t-shirt company that lets you design your own clothing. Do you want a giant pot leaf on a t-shirt or hoodie? They'll do it for you. Play around with their t-shirt editor, go wild. Proceeds go to a good cause. Helping us buy more herb . . . al remedies. Yeah. That's what we're using the money for.

Also look in for other things in the near future like polls and the such. But, I think I need to expand the readership base just a tad before I add that there. Possibly once I start getting more than 20 visitors/month. Which means I would actually start writing more for this blog. This is starting to get serious. I need something to relax me. Be back in a week, with another tale and maybe new additions to the blog.

No comments: