Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reflections

Things like this tend to happen to us when we've been smoking weed. It's understandable though. Pot affects the mental faculties. This one just happens to be a little more on the hilarious side than other times. Most of the time, we just can't think of a word and we'll spend a few minutes trying to figure out just what we want to tell each other and by the time we have figured out the word, we have already forgotten what we were talking about. Good thing this particular memory stuck around in my head.
Wife - Hey man, you can see yourself in the reflection there . . .
Me - Yes. Wait? Did you just say that to me? I can see myself in the reflection?
Wife - Yes (giggles) What?
Me - Nevermind . . . How much have we smoked tonight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I think your new blog is hilarious I don't think anyone else is reading. However, I know how to reverse this issue. We need to have more experiences for you to write about. Thus, we need to smoke more. And this empty baggy I'm holding isn't going to help our efforts. So I suggest that you take the necessary measures...

Sincerely,
Mrs. Pothead